When I embarked on my career, I had no idea I’d start a healing business. It came as a blessing in disguise.
10050 Ralston Rd, Suite A
Arvada, CO 80004
Monday: Distance Healing
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 – 5:00 By Appointment
My son’s complex respiratory system challenge started me on the path toward holistic healing. The endless medications and hospital visits didn’t feel right to me. I didn’t know the other possibilities, but I knew they existed. I began by taking a nutrition and reflexology certification course that I loved. During the course, my instructor noticed the commitment I had to learn and, upon completion, asked me to work at their naturopathic practice.
Working in that practice opened up a world of healing, detoxification, and nutrient replenishment. I loved the work and every day presented new opportunities for education, growth, and healing. Along the way, I worked with my son, and through detoxification, natural therapies, and nutrient replenishment, he was thriving.
I grew more and more committed to helping people become more aware of their bodies, choices, and avenues for healing. Now I run my practice that combines my favorite healing modalities, all aiming to support your body to heal itself.
I believe each session is a divine appointment, and I’m just a facilitator in the process.Leslie Herbel
Herbel Healing is committed to continued education and finding new solutions. When you walk in my door, I commit to you to sleuth out the best healing options for your challenges. Your body truly can heal itself, and it’s simply my job to find the best way to facilitate that healing. Bring me your complex health challenges – I won’t quit until we find a fix.
Together we’ll craft priorities for your healing journey and dive into your comforts and preferences. Next, we’ll combine a range of powerful modalities to address symptoms, shed pathologies, and enhance vitality.
Here are the modalities I have studied and worked with thus far…
- Body Code Practitioner, Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Emotion Code Practitioner, Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Certified Reflexology Therapist, C.R.T., Tulsa, OK
- CARE – Raindrop Technique, VitaFlex Technique, Holy Oils, Emotional Release, Chemistry of Oils, Tulsa, OK
- Vibrational Raindrop, Tulsa, OK
- Reiki, Tulsa, OK
- Essential Oil Therapist, School of Natural Medicine, Boulder, CO
- PediKarma, Shirodhara, Diamond Way Ayurveda, Oceano, CA
- Living Foods Lifestyle, Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute, Puerto Rico
- Crystal Reflexology, New Mexico
- Healing Touch, Tulsa, OK / Lakewood, CO
- Splankna Therapy, Denver, CO
- The Energy Codes, Dr. Sue Morter, Denver, CO
- Star Magic Energy Healing
- Merlin Healing
- Sacred Vibration Minister, Dr. Norman Shealy, MO
- Optimal Health Training, Dr. Norman Shealy, MO
- Happy Mouth, Energetic Dentistry
- Facial Reflex Therapy, Bipolar Therapy, Teeth Reflex Therapy, Children’s Special Needs, Tibetan Head, Neck & Scalp Reflex Therapy, Color Light Therapy, Lone Sorensen, Harrisburg, PA