90 Min | $140
What is the Raindrop Technique?
This technique uses a combination of three therapies: Aromatherapy, Pressure-point reflexive massage, and feather stroking, a massage technique that uses light strokes.
Experiences a Special Raindrop Therapy Session Using Holy Oils
I use a sequence of highly valued essential oils in my Holy Oil sessions. Undiluted essential oils are applied to the skin in layers and blended by using various stroking methods. This processes inflammation and brings the body into structural and electrical alignment. Since each vertebra also corresponds to body organs, this profoundly relaxing session works on the body as a whole. The goal is to harmonize and rebalance the body physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
The essential oils used in the Holy Oil Raindrop Session are:
- Cedarwood – Stimulates the limbic region of the brain, pineal gland for release of melatonin, Calming and purifying, combats hair loss, lymphatic stimulant, It is the spirit of integrity, stability, solidarity
- Cypress – Improves circulation, anti-infectious, antispasmodic, antioxidant, improves respiration, promotes liver health, grounding, stabilizing, creates a sense of security and helps trauma, calms, soothes anger, can soothe coughs and chest discomforts. Used to promote emotional well-being in times of loss or stress.
- Hyssop – Antiseptic, respiratory, congestion, parasites, viral infections, stimulates creativity and meditation. Hyssop teaches you to be gentler with self and not be so stern and rigid. It lessens the drive behind convictions and permits the energy to ease into relaxation. Hyssop oil initiates Divine self-acceptance.
- Myrtle – Normalizes hormones imbalances of thyroid and ovaries, throat, lungs, infections, prostate, acne, blemishes, muscle spasms. Releases anger that is withheld in the liver.Soothes inner conflicts and irritations. The fragrance of myrtle allows entrance to the pure and absolute, where ego has no entrance, where all is One and One becomes all. Elevating and euphoric.
- Galbanum – Used as diuretic and pain relieving properties, circulatory stimulant, antiseptic, digestive problems, nervous tension, skin conditions, scar tissue, harmonica and balancing, amplifies spiritual awareness and meditation. This oil allows for the shedding of old ideas and outdated behavior and attitudes, resulting in total surrender to the Creator. It sheds light on life’s purpose and on the inner self. This oil may unveil sadness, wrongdoing, untruthfulness and crimes against the soul. It communicates with the deeper layers of self, allowing for gradual unfolding of truth.
- Onchya – is also a powerful antiseptic and facilitator of rapid healing. It opens the heart and mind to receive gifts that have been denied. It can assist in making choices with the heart. It is beneficial to an irritated nervous system and balances the hormonal system.
- Rose of Sharon – Regenerates cells, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, supports immune and nervous system, calmed the nerves and elevates emotions. This is a fragrance of prophecy, visions and all quests for truth. Rose of Sharon cannot provide answers–it stimulates the eternal knowledge that is intrinsic to all human beings.
- Sandalwood – immune stimulant, viruses, wrinkles, enhances deep sleep, help remove negative programming from cells, grounding, oxygenates the pineal and pituitary gland
- Frankincense – Considered the ‘holy anointing oil’ and been used ceremonies for thousands of years, anti depressant, muscle relaxing, respiratory, inflammation, immune, increases spiritual awareness, improves attitude and uplifts spirits.In the cases of spiritual shock or loss, when the spirit can step out of the body, frankincense can gently ease us back to our earthly home. Frankincense helps each of us connect to that part of ourselves, which is eternal and divine. It is one of the most ancient of the oils, having been in use for more than 3,000 years. Frankincense increases oxygenation, which increases the life force in the physical body. Frankincense has the ability to deepen and slow the breath and this helps to bring body and mind into a meditative state. It helps break ties with the past, especially when they block personal growth. Use it in baths with the conscious intention of “washing away” any old ties, which feel like a hindrance.
What to Expect:
This session progresses with slow, gentle work on the spine, utilizing soft strokes inspired by Lakota Indian Feather Stroking. We continue the session with a hot towel soak on the spine and Healing Touch therapy on the scalp. I finish the session by anointing your head with Frankincense essential oil. I suggest adding the BioMat to this session so you can experience each therapy’s synergistic benefits.
Benefits Reported After Receiving the Raindrop Therapy:
While the Raindrop Technique is complementary health support to promote natural healing and is not a substitute for medical care, those who’ve received it have reported:
- Better posture
- Inches of height regained
- Reduced pain
- Less stress
- Improved circulation
- Better immune function
- Enhanced focus and concentration
Ready to Get Started?
I’d be honored to help you re-discover your body’s healing wisdom.